At Ginger Cove, we realize that providing excellent care and planning the right future for your client, patient and their family, is as important to you, as it is to us.
A key part of Ginger Cove’s signature memory care program, assisted living and skilled nursing services in Annapolis, Maryland, is our success and our longstanding trusted alliances with geriatric care managers, social workers, financial planners, attorneys and medical professionals. Together, we can help empower individuals and their families to make well-informed decisions about their health and their future.
What makes our community truly stand apart …
- All-inclusive rate for assisted living and memory care
- Access to nursing care 24/7
- Five-star rating in skilled nursing
The result is a close-knit, loving community that’s much like family.
Many residents at Ginger Cove, a Life Care community, will live independently and worry-free in a high-end luxury apartment with on-site fitness, dining and a variety of planned programs. While many residents will live independently, they will have peace of mind knowing that 24-hour assistance is there if and when they need it.
For those residents who require assisted living or memory care, Ginger Cove is equipped to support those needs with a highly trained and dedicated staff of professionals on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Memory care at the community is backed by The Heritage at Ginger Cove’s innovative memory care program, Legacy, which delivers safe, secure, and compassionate care to enable residents to thrive, enjoy day-to-day living, stimulate their mental and physical focus, and encourage socialization through individualized activities.
The Legacy program’s success is due to a combination of evidence-based approaches to helping residents live a purpose-filled life, physical design of the space and the specially trained staff at Ginger Cove.
- Interdisciplinary Coordination: each resident has an individualized service plan that reflects current advances in dementia care, personal preferences and strengths.
- Knowledge and Experience: all staff members are highly qualified and constantly trained to provide the highest level of evidence-based care for residents with memory impairment.
- Community Life Programs: all activities are designed to support residents’ cognitive ability, memory, attention span, language, reasoning and physical function.
- Evidence-Based Practices: we rely on non-pharmacological interventions when behavioral signs or distress occurs.
- A Safe and Supportive Environment: the memory care neighborhood in The Heritage at Ginger Cove is designed to evoke interest, promote safety and minimize confusion and overstimulation while promoting successful mastery of the environment using evidence-based practices.
Those within your care are counting on you for informed advice during the next chapter of their life. Partnering with a trusted senior health services provider in Annapolis who can meet your needs and exceed standard expectations is essential. This active adult lifestyle offers a level of service and sophistication not found anywhere else in Maryland, making us the ideal partner.