Ginger Cove is utilizing every resource at its disposal to help keep residents and staff healthy and safe from COVID-19, a highly infectious virus. We continue to monitor and follow guidance and protocols issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), the Maryland Department of Health, our Governor, and local agencies. With a majority of our staff and residents vaccinated, our residents, family members, responsible parties, and staff confidently provide and enjoy the amenities, dining services and other opportunities available in our community.
The best communities work together, especially during tough times. At Ginger Cove, we’ve made the health and safety of everyone here the main priority. Because that’s what strong communities do.
- Proactive COVID-19 testing for all residents and staff
- Social distancing strongly observed
- On-going activities, including on the waterfront
- Continuous communication with loved ones
- Physician and nurses on campus
- Meals and groceries delivered to residents’ homes